Setting up your WaterLink Solutions account
If you do not currently use WaterLink Solutions, you will need to create a new account. The account is free and comes with a single user license. You can add additional users if you need for a small fee. Follow the instructions below to create a new WaterLink Solutions account, to add Pristine Blue to your existing account or to import your existing customers to your new account.
Creating a New WaterLink Solutions Account
You can create a new account in just a few minutes. Go to https://solutions.waterlinkconnect.com/login, click “Register a New Account” and fill out your information. Once you’ve verified your email address, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Account Setup: Enter your company information and system settings. Under “System Settings”, be sure to leave the default measurement system on Imperial.
- Create Account: Verify that the information you’ve entered is correct.Markets: Choose POOL/SPA (IMPERIAL).
- Subscription: Choose the FREE Basic Plan unless you need more than one license.
- Providers: Choose PRISTINEBLUE.
- Billing Information: Verify that your information is correct, then click the “Finish” button.
After you’ve created your account, you’ll see your new WaterLink Solutions Dashboard. This is the control center for all your Pristine Blue testing needs.
Adding Pristine Blue to Your Existing WaterLink Solutions Account
If you’re already using WaterLink Solutions, you don’t need to create a new account. Just follow these steps to add Pristine Blue as a Provider:
- Log in to your WaterLink Solutions account with your existing credentials.
- Select Admin Controls from the sidebar on the left.
- Select Manage Subscription.
- Select the Manage Subscription button at the top right corner of the window.
- Under the Markets tab select POOL/SPA then click the “Next” button.
- Click the “Next” button again to advance to the Providers tab.
- Under the Providers tab, select PRISTINEBLUE.
- Click the “Finish” button at the top right.
- Once your account is updated, click the “Done” button to go back to your Dashboard.
Importing Existing Customers to Your WaterLink Solutions Account
To import your current customer list, follow these steps:
- In your Dashboard, select Admin Controls from the sidebar on the left.
- Select Import Records.
- Click the New Import button at the top right corner of the window.
- If you’re currently using WaterLink DataMate, select the appropriate version (9 or 10) from the dropdown list to import your existing customers.
- Otherwise, select Import CSV to upload a Comma Separated Values file.
The WaterLink Solutions platform is cloud based and easy to use. Your information is safe and secure even if your computer goes down, so you won’t skip a beat. We’ve tested it thoroughly, but like any newly developed program there may still be some quirks.
For assistance with your upgrade, contact LaMotte directly at 800-778-3100. Should you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.